Indexlicious.com – Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg recipe. To make bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Prepare 3 of Asparagus.
- Use 1 of Steak.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 3 pieces of Bacon of your choice.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Parsley.
Instructions to make Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Firstly make sure your steak is at room temperature then season with salt on both sides and leave for 15-20 mins (salt dries out the juices then sucks them back in when you season before cooking, this prevents the steak from getting dry).
- Then preheat your oven to 220C, take your asparagus and wrap it with bacon. Season with salt and pepper. After this lower your oven to 180 and place asparagus for about 15-20 mins till bacon is nice and crispy..
- I fried my Steak but you can also grill it, I preheated my pan then added more salt and pepper to my steak..
- Essentially I fried my steak for roughly 4 minutes on eat side..
- Boil water in a nice deep pot, once the water starts boiling lower the heat so that it simmers. Take an egg and put it into a cup..
- Season your boiling water with salt then take a fork and make a circular motion so that the water in the pot moves in a circle.
- Take your egg and gently put it into the water as it is moving in a circle (this closes your egg).
- Boil the egg for 5 minutes for a lovely runny yolk, 8 minutes for a nice yellow yet firm yolk.
- Place your food into a plate and chop some parsley then throw it on your egg..
Prepare asparagus: Carefully wrap a piece of bacon around an asparagus spear in a spiral. Wrap a bacon strip around each asparagus spear. Whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Overlap the starting end of the bacon slightly to secure it. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and balsamic; mix until combined.
If you find this Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.