Indexlicious.com – Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy prawn spring roll recipe. You can cook bok choy prawn spring roll using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll:
- Take of Filo pastry.
- Use of Fresh prawn.
- Use of Bok Choy.
- Use of Spring onion.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Ginger 1 small chunk.
- You need of Corn flour.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of White pepper powder.
- Get of Rice wine.
- Use of Batter (for sealing).
- Get of Plain flour.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll:
- Use kitchen roll to dry the prawns a bit. Put the prawns, egg and all seasoning ingredients in the food processor and blend them well..
- Add in the corn flour and mix well..
- Add in minced ginger, chopped Bok choy and spring onion. Mix them all together..
- Make the batter for sealing. Take a sheet of filo pastry and place some prawn filling. Fold and roll pastry up and then smear the batter to seal the end..
- Cooking methods: 1) Heat some oil (around 160°C) and pan fry those spring rolls until all spring rolls are cooked and turn into golden brown. Or 2) Brush some oil on spring rolls and bake in 180°C oven for 15-20 minutes. (Depends on the size of the rolls) Turn those rolls over during the halfway baking..
Fold two sides of the wrapper toward the center and then roll like a jelly roll, pressing the edges together to seal. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Place the spring roll wrapper on a flat surface so that a corner is facing toward you. Roll it over once, and, like you're making a burrito, fold over both sides. Instructions Heat up a wok with the cooking oil and saute the chopped garlic until light brown or aromatic.
If you find this Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.