Indexlicious.com – Brad's baked pork chops – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's baked pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's baked pork chops recipe. You can have brad's baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's baked pork chops:
- Prepare 3 of LG pork chops.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- You need 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Get 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
Instructions to make Brad's baked pork chops:
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 – 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..
Season pork chops with garlic salt and black pepper. Brown in hot oil on both sides. Combine canned, diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings, drained, canned mushrooms and white wine.. If you aren't sure if the Baked Pork Chops are cooked thoroughly then you can measure the internal temperature of the meat. In a shallow bowl, combine egg and milk.
If you find this Brad's baked pork chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.