Indexlicious.com – Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese noodles- authentic chinese food at home recipe. To make cantonese noodles- authentic chinese food at home you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home:
- Take of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/8 of Napa cabbage.
- Provide 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Quail eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 2 of to 4 grams Wood ear mushrooms.
- Provide 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork rib meat.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 liters Water.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 4 of to 6 tablespoons Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare of Other:.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Provide 4 of servings Ramen noodles.
Steps to make Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home:
- Chop the topping ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Soak the wood ear mushrooms in hot water to reconstitute..
- Put the pork in a frying pan and sauté until cooked through..
- Add the rest of the topping ingredients and lightly sauté until evenly coated in oil..
- Put the soup ingredients in a pot. Adjust the seasoning with soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste. You can also use salt..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the dissolved katakuriko to thicken to your desired consistency. I like mine very thick..
- Boil the noodles, transfer to a bowl, add the soup, then serve..
It also tastes delicious with seafood (shrimp or squid). Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home. See recipes for Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base too. Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home is something that I have loved my entire life.
If you find this Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.