Indexlicious.com – Garlic Asparagus and Orzo – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Asparagus and Orzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Asparagus and Orzo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic asparagus and orzo recipe. You can cook garlic asparagus and orzo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Asparagus and Orzo:
- You need 1 cup of dry orzo pasta.
- Use 1 of -pound fresh asparagus (tips only…2-3 inches from the top).
- Take 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1/4 of -cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of milk.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to tastes.
- Provide of Shredded Parmesan for garnish…optional.
Instructions to make Garlic Asparagus and Orzo:
- Prepare orzo according to package directions.
- Add asparagus tips to the orzo during the last two minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- While the orzo cooks, prepare the garlic butter sauce.
- Add butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Do not burn the garlic..
- Add the orzo and asparagus to the skillet; stir in cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper..
- Cook for one minute more, or until heated through..
Add the salt and turmeric and bring back to a boil. Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Orzo with Asparagus is a quick and easy side dish that will win over a crowd. This Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Orzo With Asparagus is so darn delicious I could not stop eating it. Bring a large sauce pan of water (filled about halfway) to a boil over medium heat. Continue to stir so the garlic doesn't burn.
If you find this Garlic Asparagus and Orzo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.