Indexlicious.com – Hot Crab & Lobster Dip – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot crab & lobster dip recipe. To cook hot crab & lobster dip you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- Use 2-8 oz of packs of cream cheese.
- You need 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- Get 1/4 c of mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 1 pack of immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- Provide 1 pack of immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- Get 1 (8 oz) of bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard.
Steps to make Hot Crab & Lobster Dip:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc…..
Favorites are crawfish, catfish, crabs, and oysters. We ordered a couple bags of shrimp and a pound of clams, both with the mix em all up sauce. Hot Crab Some of the dishes we serve at Hot Crab include Chicken Gumbo, Cajun Crawfish Fried Rice, Shrimp, Clams, and more. Order online for carryout or delivery! View the online menu of Big Hot Crab and other restaurants in Chico, California.
If you find this Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.