Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon rice and prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon rice and prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon rice and prawn curry recipe. To make lemon rice and prawn curry you need 25 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon rice and prawn curry:
- Take 250 gm of rice.
- Use 2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- You need 12 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of split chick peas.
- Take 1 tsp of black gram/urad dal.
- Use 4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pea nut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cashew nuts.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 200 gm of prawn.
- Prepare 5 tsp of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 6 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper seeds.
- Provide 5 tsp of chop tomato.
- Use 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
Steps to make Lemon rice and prawn curry:
- First, wash rice and boil it in pot..
- After boiling,take a pan with oil in gas..
- After tempt it, add all the lentils and nuts.
- Then,add curry leaves, dry chilli and green chilli and saute it..
- Then add salt,asafoetida and lemon juice in same pan..
- Then,saute it and add rice in pan..
- Next,saute the rice gently in pan..
- Ready lemon rice and keep it in plate.
- Prawn curry: at first wash the prawn by water in bowl..
- Chop onion and tomato and green chilli in to small pieces..
- Roast all the seeds except mustard seeds and clove,cinnamon and cardamom in pan with dry chilli..
- Now,make a dry masala paste..
- Then,put oil in pan with mustard seeds and tempt it..
- Add tomato green chilli and onion in oil with salt..
- Saute all of them in pan during 2 min..
- Add red chilli powder,ginger garlic paste and roast masala in the pan..
- Then add the prawn and mix them with the mixture..
- Then mix and saute the prawn in the curry..
- Next,add water and boil the curry..
- Next, the time of boiling,add the curry leaves with it..
- Make a dry curry of prawn..
- Then, put it in bowl.
- Lastly, serve the lemon rice and prawn curry in plate..
Sprinkle curry leaves on top, mix well and switch off the flame. Yes, making this amazingly delicious & refreshing lemon rice is very easy. It uses only pantry staples yet will surprise you with great authentic Indian flavors. This much popular Indian rice recipe is made with cooked rice, tempering spices, curry leaves and peanuts. It is also known as Chitranna in Kannada and nimmakaya pulihora in Telugu.
If you find this Lemon rice and prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.