Indexlicious.com – Lemon Roasted Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon roasted asparagus recipe. You can have lemon roasted asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Roasted Asparagus:
- Prepare 1 lb of Asparagus.
- Take 1 medium of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Provide 1 of Krazy Mixed up salt seasoning.
- Get 1 of Garlic pepper seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
Instructions to make Lemon Roasted Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 500. Wash & cut the white ends off of the asparagus. Cut in half and lay in a single layer In a 9X9 baking pan.
- Lightly evenly coat asparagus with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut Lemon in half and squeeze onto the asparagus. Next add the garlic and shake pan gently to roll asparagus.
- Next evenly coat seasoning on asparagus, I prefer to add quite a bit!.
- Now place into oven for 8 minutes, flipping asparagus halfway through..
- (Optional) Once asparagus has been removed from the oven, squeeze the other half of the lemon over the top of the asparagus..
Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately, tossed with garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. This roasted asparagus is the easiest side dish! Lemon Roasted Asparagus Be the first to rate & review!
If you find this Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.