Indexlicious.com – Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster and shrimp fried rice #itsdishlycious recipe. You can have lobster and shrimp fried rice #itsdishlycious using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious:
- Prepare 2 large of Lobster tails.
- Get 1 lb of Large Shrimps.
- Get 2 cup of White rice.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Use 1 of brown onion.
- You need 1 of of each red, green, yellow bell peppers.
- Use 1 bunch of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fried Rice Season.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious:
- I make my rice a day before to prevent mushy rice.
- Clean lobster and Shrimps really good front and back. take lobster and cut in bite size pieces season lightly set aside….
- With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back ).
- While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil….
- When rice is done mix seafood with rice add additional green onions on top.
Stir shrimp, rice, and green onions into the skillet. Drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. As a contrast to that, Pork Fried Rice was the most popular dish up in the Catskills.
If you find this Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.