Indexlicious.com – Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster scampi with angel hair starter recipe. You can cook lobster scampi with angel hair starter using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter:
- Use of scampi.
- Get 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- Prepare 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter:
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Grilled lobster is simple to make, grab a few when they go on sale & create this buttery smoked lobster recipe for family & friends any night of the week. Add the lemon juice and white wine and raise the heat to high. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, pepper and oregano; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs and parsley. In a large pot of salted water, cook the pasta until just al dente.
If you find this Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.