Indexlicious.com – Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's himalayan salt block lobster tails & sweet saffron recipe. You can cook mike's himalayan salt block lobster tails & sweet saffron using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron:
- Prepare 2 of 8"x 8" Himalayan Sea Salt Blocks [reuseable].
- Provide 2 Pounds of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [4 1/4 pounders + lemon juice + lemon pepper].
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Large Sweet Sea Scallops.
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Saffron Threads [for scallops + reserves for clarified butter].
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Lemon Juice [+ wedges for garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Butter.
- Take 2 Cubes of Salted Butter.
- Provide to taste of Saffron Threads [optional].
- Take to taste of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use to taste of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Use to taste of Lemon Pepper.
Instructions to make Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron:
- Gradually heat up your Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 minutes on low. Then, up the heat to medium for 20 minutes. Then, increase heat to high for 20 additional minutes. This method is meant to keep your blocks from splitting or cracking for later use..
- Lightly coat your seafoods with a slight amount of garlic infused olive oil and place on your heated salt blocks..
- Four small Rock lobsters on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Split tops and squeeze fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper over tails. Place in preheated oven at 350° for 7 to 10 minutes or until your internal temperature is 140°..
- Saffron pictured..
- Saffron seasoned Sea Scallops on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Allow scallops to cook for 2 minutes on each side. No need to bake them. Your fully heated salt blocks will be hot enough to evenly cook them..
- ● For The Clarified Butter – Using 2 bricks salted butter. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat until butter starts to foam and boil. About 7 minutes. Pour butter through a tight fine-mesh strainer [or cheesecloth] to remove any impurities or particles. Add butter back to pan and add additional salt and pepper to taste, a twist of lemon juice, fresh or dried chives, lemon pepper and saffron threads. Mix and serve piping hot..
- Scallop and lobster appetizer bowl pictured. Serve with seasoned clarified butter, fresh warmed bread and roasted garlic. Enjoy!.
Prepare your seafood with quality cooking supplies and ingredients. Here you'll find a selection of must-have and gourmet seafood kitchen supplies like Himalayan salt cooking plates for fish, crab and lobster shell crackers, fresh seaweed, and more. Place prepared lobster tails on a baking sheet. The cooked lobsters should be bright red in color and the meat should be firm. Place the salt block in the oven.
If you find this Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.