Indexlicious.com – Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip recipe. You can cook mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Get of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- Prepare 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Prepare 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- Use of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Take 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Take 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Steps to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
The wings were huge and basically fell of the bone, and the flavor was great! My husband even said it was better than one of his. Mike's Nashville Hot takes pride in using all natural ingredients. Everything we serve is homemade in our kitchen! Our success is an easy formula, we only buy the best quality Vienna Beef dogs.
If you find this Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.