Indexlicious.com – Quick Meatball Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick meatball soup recipe. To cook quick meatball soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- You need 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- Take 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Provide of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender…..
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned……
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some buttered bread and enjoy !!.
Looking to make something quick and easy for dinner then give this meatball soup a try. You can serve it over rice, pasta or with toasted bread. Beef broth – A lot of the deep rich flavor in this soup comes from the use of beef broth as the base rather than water.; Olive oil – I like a full bodied fragrant olive oil for this recipe, but any type of vegetable oil or rendered fat will work in a pinch.; Garlic – Fresh is great if you have it, but don't hesitate to use the jarred kind in the fridge if you. Into a large saucepan, put the broth, undrained tomatoes, meatballs, pasta, Italian seasoning and veggies. Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
If you find this Quick Meatball Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.