Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Mango Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Mango Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango rice recipe. To make raw mango rice you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Mango Rice:
- Use 250 grams of Cook Basmati Rice (Paka Huwa Basmati Chawal).
- Get 1 Cup of Grated Raw Mango (Kaddu Kas Kiya Kacha Aam).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds (Rai).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Split Bengal Gram (Chana Dal).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Split Back Gram (Urad Dal).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Pea Nuts (Moong Phalli).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Take 15-20 of Curry Leaves (Curry Patta).
- Get 2-3 of Slit Green Chilies (Kati Hari Mirch).
- You need 2-3 of Dry Red Chillies (Sukhi Lal Mirch).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder (Haldi Powder).
- Use as required of Oil.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt (Namak).
Steps to make Raw Mango Rice:
- Wash and cook the rice. Keep it aside to get it cool..
- Heat oil in frying non-stick pan or kadhai, once the oil is hot add cumin & mustard seeds, slit green & dry red chillies, curry leaves, split Bengal & black gram, peanuts. Mix all and cook till the split Bengal & black gram and peanuts become crispy..
- Add turmeric powder and asafoetida. Mix and cook it for a minute..
- Then add grated raw mango along with salt according to taste and mix it. Cook till the rawness from it gets removed..
- Add the cooked rice and mix it well. Cook for another 2 minutes..
Peel the mango with a peeler (with ridges means its easy to peel) and grate it finely. This mango rice recipe is a spiced, tempered and tangy rice dish made from raw mangoes. Tempered rice made from raw mangoes are popular in Andhra, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu cuisine. Serve hot / warm with papad or chips! The tartness of the raw mangoes, sweetness of fresh coconut and the heat of the green chilies balance very well in this dish.
If you find this Raw Mango Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.