Indexlicious.com – Roasted Asparagus with Bacon – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted asparagus with bacon recipe. To cook roasted asparagus with bacon you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Asparagus with Bacon:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Asparagus (6-8" inch long).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Sliced Bacon.
- Use 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ***.
- Get 1 of Sea Salt & Ground Peppercorn***.
- Provide 1 of Grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese***.
Steps to make Roasted Asparagus with Bacon:
- Wash then cut the cut end at an angle..
- After you have your pan picked out to use; present oven at 400° F; ***brush oil onto asparagus (making sure you cover from top to end)..
- Place bacon on a flat area, count out 8 spears to each bacon..
- Place to where the bacon is in the middle (keep in mind the bacon is going to wrap around).
- Cut your onions in sections (cut 1/2 then cut 1/2 again and do this again till you have enough cut onions to place two on each warp)..
- Place asparagus on top of bacon, wrap one end of bacon around, then place your first cut onion on top (half of the onion is sitting on the bacon); then repeat the second cut onion to place just underneath (tip to tip touching) then with the other end of bacon wrapping all around. (when cooked, bacon will tighten up)..
- Place into your very lightly oiled pan..
- Putting minced garlic at random areas of the spears, then ***salt only the spears lightly and sprinkle on the peppercorn lightly, and then sprinkle the cheese..
- Place in middle rack of oven..
- 10 – 12 minutes, or till tender..
- Serving of 4 – 6.
Now line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top. Then put the bacon-wrapped asparagus (seam side down) on the wire rack. Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed. Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
If you find this Roasted Asparagus with Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.