Indexlicious.com – Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed asparagus with mushrooms and onions recipe. You can cook sauteed asparagus with mushrooms and onions using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions:
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Take 2 dash of black pepper.
- Provide 1 packages of Asparagus.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow onion.
- Get 1/2 packages of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Vinaigrette.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions:
- On an angle, cut Asparagus like your sliding your knife across the top to the right..
- Slice up a half an onion into small pieces and put in skillet with Asparagus.
- After cleaning mushrooms from carton… use half of the mushrooms and just put into skillet.
- Add Lemon juice.
- Add Olive oil and turn on burner to medium for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of mix in skillet, Add garlic, pepper. Mix all in ingredients throughout to get the flavor going. Then cook another 10 minutes stirring every 2-3 to avoid burning or sticking.
- Add Garlic Vinaigrette and stir in and put burner to low to simmer for 10 minutes for full flavor.Every burner is different, I'm cooking on a gas stove…
In a large wok or skillet, heat some olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onions and red pepper flakes and cook until the onions are translucent. Stir in the mushrooms until lightly browned. Gently mix in the asparagus spears and saute for a minute, just to let some of the edges brown and then remove from heat. Sauteing Asparagus and Mushrooms Put oil in pan over medium high heat.
If you find this Sauteed Asparagus with mushrooms and onions recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.