Indexlicious.com – Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. You can have seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Take of Seared Chicken.
- Prepare 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- Provide 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- Prepare of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- Use 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Asparagus.
- Get 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
Just before baking, loosely stuff chicken. Crispy Noodle Kababs – Snacks and Nibbles Believe me just a few ingredients can prepare ultimately delicious kababs with a crisp taste texture. Combine chicken, cabbage, onions, carrot, mint and noodles in a large bowl. Here is how you achieve it. Perfect for Christmas or any Holiday !
If you find this Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.