Indexlicious.com – Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup recipe. You can have sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Use 1 of jar or can white asparagus, (110 gram when drained, do keep the liquid though).
- Use 1 can of Flageolet beans , 265 grams drained and rinsed..
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 pinch of All purpose seasoning or half a vegetable stock cube.
- Provide 2 slice of Parma or black forest ham , dry fried and crisped ( optional ).
- Prepare 2 of slices of white bread cut into tiny cubes and fried ( optional ).
Steps to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Drain the canned beans into a sieve and wash under cold water until they are free from canning liquid. Put the beans into a pot.
- Put the asparagus into the pot with its liquid.
- Add one cup of water and the seasoning, bring to a gentle boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- With a blender puree the soup down, add the rest of the water and puree again until the soup is very smooth.
- Chop your ham into small bits or bread or both and dry fry the ham until it has crisped up .For the bread add a little oil to the pan and crisp it up until it is golden brown. Sprinkle over the soup..
Heat the oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables. Runner Bean Soup; Sauteed Asparagus with Duck Egg and Parmesan; Smoked Salmon and Prawn Stack; Spinach, Chickpea and Lemon Pilaf. Creamy White Chocolate Chai and Vanilla Pots; Easy-peasy Lemon Cheesecake; Granny's Fudge;. pasta and flageolet bean soup. Makes a great soup bean, but colors disappear when cooked. Bumble Bee Bush – One of the largest heirloom bean varieties (from Maine) I have ever seen and grown.
If you find this Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.