Indexlicious.com – Spinage and Lentil Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinage and Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinage and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinage and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinage and lentil soup recipe. You can have spinage and lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinage and Lentil Soup:
- Get 10 cup of water.
- Use 1 lb of dry lentils.
- Prepare 4 of chicken bullion cubes.
- Provide 3 of carrots chopped.
- You need 4 of celery stalks chopped.
- Provide 6 oz of baby Spinage chopped.
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage sliced and cut into quarters.
- Use 1 of 8 oz. can tomato sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Use 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spinage and Lentil Soup:
- Cook lentils with water on high for 20 minutes stirring to keep from sticking..
- Turn down stove to medium low and cook 20 more minutes stirring occasionally..
- While lentils cook, chop up your vegetables and add to lentils as you finish chopping each one..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to lentils and turn the stove up to medium high and cook until vegetables are cooked thru..
- Soup will be hot so be careful when serving. Enjoy!.
If you prefer a thinner soup, add a bit more water. Adjust salt and lemon to suit your taste. Meanwhile make the garlic yogurt by mixing all the ingredients with a pinch of salt. Red Lentil Soup with Spinach is a delicious, Middle Eastern inspired Lentil Soup, made with red lentils, turmeric, spinach, carrots and lemon. It's golden in color, and very easy to make and leftovers are freezer-friendly.
If you find this Spinage and Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.