Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Split Pea Saute & Potato Delight recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split Pea Saute & Potato Delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split pea saute & potato delight recipe. To cook split pea saute & potato delight you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Split Pea Saute & Potato Delight:
- Provide 1 cup of Split yellow peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of Potato Puree.
- You need 1/2 large of Yellow Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Latin Adobe Seasoning (Gaia's Essence).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning (Gaia's Essence).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Use 4 cup of Water.
- Take 4 cup of Vegetable Broth (use as much as needed to keep covered).
- You need 3 medium of Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
Steps to make Split Pea Saute & Potato Delight:
- Place potatoes in a medium pot cover with water let cook until tender.
- Add 4 cups of water to small pot.
- Add spilt yellow split peas.
- Add onion.
- Add Latin Adobe, sea salt, and Cajun seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetable broth as needed to keep spilt peas covered.
- Add pumpkin puree.
- Reduce fire to simmer stirring often.
- Cover slightly.
- In a bowl cut up potato mash with coconut butter, add pepper & mix. Spoon in desired amount of split saut?. . Add more seasoning as desired. Enjoy it's banging!.
Add the split peas, ham, bay leaf, cayenne, and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for up to an hour and a half until thickened, stirring frequently. Add in the vegetable broth and split peas. Add in the diced tomatoes and coconut milk. Saute for about five minutes, and then add garlic, onion powder, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
If you find this Split Pea Saute & Potato Delight recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.