Indexlicious.com – The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the "big mac" deconstructed salad recipe. You can have the "big mac" deconstructed salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad:
- Use 12 oz of -14 oz bagged salad (I used Fresh Express Garden).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of lean ground beef cooked, drained very well and crumbled (I used 90% lean) (I also like it to be very warm but not steaming hot).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet onion minced or chopped very small.
- Take 1/2 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar.
- You need 20-25 of hamburger dill slices cut in half.
- You need 2 slices of low calorie bread toasted and cubed (I used Weight Watcher wheat).
- You need 8 tbsp of light thousand island dressing.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dill pickle juice.
Steps to make The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad:
- Add lettuce to a large salad bowl and add ground meat,onions, cheese, pickles and bread cubes..
- Mix thousand island dressing with pickle juice and pour over salad. Serve!.
Big Mac contains meat, vegetables, cheese, bread and other foods. If the price of a Big Mac low then we can say that the prices in the country are low, even if the high prices are relatively high. Yet the Big Mac index has become a global standard, included in several economic textbooks and the subject of dozens of academic studies. The famous Big Mac doesn't have to look the same to taste the same. Watch it deconstructed and then reconstructed.
If you find this The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.