Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy yellow pea and ham soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy yellow pea and ham soup, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 400 grams of dried yellow split peas, soaked in water overnight.
- Get 200 grams of rindless diced bacon + another 50g rinsed well.
- Prepare 6 of large white potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 4 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Use 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1800 ml of ham stock (4 Knorr Ham cubes dissolved in boiling water).
- Use 3 of finely diced spring onion/scallions.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Rinse the soaked split peas then put into a large pot with the potatoes, carrots, onion, 200g of the bacon and the ham stock.
- Bring to boil then simmer gently for 45 mins to an hour.
- Put the whole lot through a blender reserving a ladleful of the split peas so you have a smooth, thick puree.
- Add back in the ladle of split peas with the last 50g of uncooked diced bacon and the diced spring onion.
- Put the lid on the pot so the heat cooks the last of the bacon and spring onion through.
- Stir, season and serve with a lovely warm crusty bread, great for cold nights!.
Vickys Ravioli with Choice of Fillings & Sauces, GF DF EF SF NF. Please note that this dough was made by hand and not with a pasta machine. Feel free to use the fillings with your own favorite pasta dough recipe (hand or machine). Ravioli fillings can, and should, go beyond cheese. Use a tablespoon or teaspoon for the filling of each ravioli.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Yellow Pea and Ham Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.