Indexlicious.com – Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil tomato creamy chicken recipe. To cook basil tomato creamy chicken you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken:
- Take 300-400 grams of boneless chicken breast pieces (tikka cut).
- Use 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
- Provide 1 of big tomato finely chopped (avoid seeds).
- Prepare 6-8 of asparagus or French beans (cut in 4 pieces, blanched or cooked in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- Get 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of creme cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Take 6-8 of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion finely chopped.
Instructions to make Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken:
- Wash chicken pieces and 1/2 lemon juice, 4-6 basil leaves roughly chopped, 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed, salt and 1 tsp chopped garlic – keep aside for 20 minutes.
- On a pre heat skillet or pan add butter, place chicken pieces in pan and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, avoid keeping all the pieces together and also avoid over fry, once they are almost cooked and place on a plate and keep aside. you can also grill or barbecue..
- Now on a same pan, add olive oil and fry chopped garlic for 2 minute on high flame, oil then add chopped onion, sauté for 5 minutes on medium flame, add 1 tsp Cajun spice and crushed black pepper,add tomato and and cook for 2 minutes add some salt on tomato for faster cooking.
- Add 6-8 desh basil leaves chopped.
- Make a space at the centre of pan and chicken pieces, try to roast them little, then add pre blacked asparagus or French beans. Cover the lid for 5-7 minutes on low heat and let it simmer, add some water if it is try..
- Now add cream cheese or fresh whipped milk creme and cooks for 1 more minute – it is ready for serving..
- This recipe doesn’t need any garnishing but to make it more flavourful you can add chopped basil leaves..
Add broccoli or cauliflower florets, or sweet peas if desired. Once chicken is fully cooked, remove from pan and set aside. Remove pan from heat and drain excess oil. Stir in roma tomatoes and garlic and simmer until mixture has reduced by half. Skillet Chicken Thighs with Creamy Tomato Basil Spinach Sauce – great idea for a quick weeknight meal!
If you find this Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.