Indexlicious.com – Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To make chicken and tomato soup curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Use 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Get 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Use 4 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Provide 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- You need 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- You need 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 large of ◇Water.
- You need 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Use 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
In a large shallow dish, combine the curry, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and turn to coat. When the onions are caramelized, add the curry powder and fry until fragrant. Add the tomato juice, chicken stock and soy sauce, and turn up the heat to bring the soup to a boil. Add the chicken legs and chili peppers (optional), cover with a lid, and turn down the heat to maintain a gentle simmer.
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.