Indexlicious.com – Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. You can have easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Use 8 oz of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take 5 slices of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Get 1 pint of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Take 3-4 Tablespoons of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
Break up the cheese as it melts. The tangy creamy cheese + the lemon juice and zest complement the asparagus well. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and drain half the fat. Add mushrooms, bowtie pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, water and olive oil to a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
If you find this Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.