Indexlicious.com – Easy Plain Naan Bread – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy plain naan bread recipe. You can cook easy plain naan bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- You need 200 grams of plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour.
- Get 1 grams of sweetner.
- Get 6 grams of dry active yeast.
- Take 150 ml of warm water.
- Provide 16 grams of margarine I used flora light.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping for Top & bottom.
- Take 17 grams of Oil/butter/margarine your choice I used Weight watchers spread.
Instructions to make Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Using breadmaker add water, then flour.
- Put sweetner in 1 corner & salt in another.
- Put margarine just around outside of middle.
- Add yeast in middle.
- Put machine on dough and when 90 minutes up turn machine off and divide dough..
- Shape into tear shapes on greaseproof paper and cover for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes put grill on high and line with aluminium foil..
- Brush top of each naan with butter/oil i pressed naans flat as they rise a bit under the grill, then put on grill pan butter side down, then brush tops.
- carefully grill until golden brown and crispy then turn over. 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with curry & rice, or slice little in middle like pocket and fill with cheese, eggs or favourite filling..
You Won't Believe How Easy It Is To Make And Will Want It As A Side To Every Meal. Naan bread is the doughy engine behind every Indian restaurant, and a table without it is sacrilege to fans of Indian food. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and add the yeast mixture (for plain flour) or the water (for self-raising flour). Add the ghee (or oil/butter) and salt and mix well. Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat.
If you find this Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.