Indexlicious.com – Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp scampi with asparagus recipe. You can cook garlic shrimp scampi with asparagus using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus:
- Use 2 of rations of spaghetti.
- Get 1 lb of shrimp (shelled and devained).
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 6-7 of tbps olive oil.
- Provide of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get 5-7 stalks of asparagus (use the tender tops).
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus:
- Cook your pasta with a little oil and salt in a pot of boiling water..
- Thinly slice your garlic..
- Hot pan, olive oil. In with the garlic while the oil is warm so that the flavor will seep into the oil on medium heat..
- Once the garlic has started coloring, add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp is cooked 2/3 of the way then add your asparagus. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add your pasta to the pan then stir or toss to coat every pasta with the sauce. Adjust seasoning according to taste..
- Add the chopped parsley then serve. Goes well with grilled fish or in my case… southern-style fried chicken. Bon appetit..
Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus. Top asparagus and shrimp with cubed butter. Add the asparagus and season to taste. Remove sauteed asparagus from the pan and set aside.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.