Indexlicious.com – Gourmet surf and turf – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Gourmet surf and turf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet surf and turf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet surf and turf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet surf and turf recipe. To cook gourmet surf and turf you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gourmet surf and turf:
- You need 4 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Get 4 1/4 lb of sirloin steaks.
- Take 1/2 lb of medium raw shrimp.
- You need 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide dash of garlic powder.
- Take dash of onion powder.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Take dash of black pepper.
Instructions to make Gourmet surf and turf:
- Preheat oven 350.With kitchen shears cut lobster taill shells lengthwise until it reaches tail end..
- Open shells and pull out tail meat untill end of tail without detaching meat,rinse and place on top of shell..
- Pan fry bacon until crisp,,crumble and save.
- Rinse shrimp.
- Sear sirloin steaks/do not cook and place them on a buttered baking sheet and top With shrimp ,sprinkle garlic and onion powder,salt,pepper and top with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle lobster tails with seasonings and stuff with bacon and top with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
- Place stuffed lobster tails and sirloins in oven.cook steaks with shrimp for 15min and lobster for 20min. You can serve with dirty rice or vegetables. Enjoy.
Surf and Turf Enjoy the best of sea and land with our mouth-watering Surf and Turf packages. The combination of fresh seafood and steak are a natural. Here at lobsteranywhere.com we pair our hard-shell Maine lobster, lobster tails and fresh seafood with the finest filet mignon and New York Strips you can find. Surf and Turf is a meal, often reserved for special occasions, including an entree from both the land (turf) and the sea (surf). Typically, steak fills the role of "turf," and the "surf" can be anything from shrimp to a lobster tail to scallops, which is what we'll be using today!
If you find this Gourmet surf and turf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.