Indexlicious.com – Gourmet surf and turf – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gourmet surf and turf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet surf and turf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet surf and turf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet surf and turf recipe. You can have gourmet surf and turf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gourmet surf and turf:
- Get 4 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Take 4 1/4 lb of sirloin steaks.
- Provide 1/2 lb of medium raw shrimp.
- Take 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get dash of garlic powder.
- Provide dash of onion powder.
- You need dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
Steps to make Gourmet surf and turf:
- Preheat oven 350.With kitchen shears cut lobster taill shells lengthwise until it reaches tail end..
- Open shells and pull out tail meat untill end of tail without detaching meat,rinse and place on top of shell..
- Pan fry bacon until crisp,,crumble and save.
- Rinse shrimp.
- Sear sirloin steaks/do not cook and place them on a buttered baking sheet and top With shrimp ,sprinkle garlic and onion powder,salt,pepper and top with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle lobster tails with seasonings and stuff with bacon and top with cheese. Place on baking sheet.
- Place stuffed lobster tails and sirloins in oven.cook steaks with shrimp for 15min and lobster for 20min. You can serve with dirty rice or vegetables. Enjoy.
Surf and Turf Enjoy the best of sea and land with our mouth-watering Surf and Turf packages. The combination of fresh seafood and steak are a natural. Here at lobsteranywhere.com we pair our hard-shell Maine lobster, lobster tails and fresh seafood with the finest filet mignon and New York Strips you can find. Options include seafood, fresh fish, beef, chicken, pork, lamb and much more. Whether you prefer strong, subtle, bold or spicy, Oliverde has something perfect for every palette !
If you find this Gourmet surf and turf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.