Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Pea and Smoked Eisbein Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Pea and Smoked Eisbein Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green pea and smoked eisbein soup recipe. You can have green pea and smoked eisbein soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Pea and Smoked Eisbein Soup:
- Provide 25 ml of oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1,2 kg of smoked eisbein, not cooked.
- Take 3 of lt chicken stock.
- Use 1 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Use 1 of stem leek, chopped.
- Use 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 750 g of green split peas.
Instructions to make Green Pea and Smoked Eisbein Soup:
- In a large pot on high heat, fry onions in oil for about 5 minutes or until translucent..
- Now add stock and eisbein. Reduce the heat and simmer for 80 minutes..
- Now add the rest of the ingredients into the pot. Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Take out the eisbein. Pulse the soup until smooth using a hand blender or liquidizer. Pull the eisbein into small pieces and stir back into the soup. Serve hot..
Top up with water as needed. Do the same with the split peas, in a separate container. Dried peas were easy to store and the soup was easy to make like with our authentic recipe from Germany. Often, smoked sausage is vacuum sealed and will keep in your store cupboard for quite a while, so together with the frozen garden peas, you can. Puree soup with an immersion blender or pour pea soup into a blender no more than half full.
If you find this Green Pea and Smoked Eisbein Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.