Indexlicious.com – Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe. To cook ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Provide 1-2 bunches of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- Prepare 6-8 of small/medium potatoes.
- You need 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onions diced.
- Get 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of olive oil mayo.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Adobo seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Olive oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Crispy fried onions for topping.
Steps to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.
Trusted ground turkey recipes, plus tips for cooking with this lean meat. Mix in the asparagus, remaining olive oil, and remaining salt. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter; add bell pepper and sauté until tender. Stir in flour until well blended. Stir in chicken broth, cooking until thickened.
If you find this Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.