Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil veg dalia/porridge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil veg dalia/porridge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil veg dalia/porridge recipe. To make lentil veg dalia/porridge you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil veg dalia/porridge:
- Get 1/2 cup of dalia/cracked or broken wheat.
- Take 1/4 cup of moong dal/split green gram.
- Use 1/4 cup of masoor dal/red lentil.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 3 of garlic pod.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of pea.
- Get 1.5 glass of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Lentil veg dalia/porridge:
- Take dalia and lentils as per measurement mix and wash.
- In a pressure cooker take oil, cumin seeds saute for 10 sec,add chopped garlic and onion saute fir 30 sec.
- Add peas to the onion. Roughly chop tomato and green chilli.
- Add salt, turmeric powder mix and add tomato, green chilli cook for 2 mins..
- Add lentil and dalia mix abd add water and cook for 2 whistle at medium flame.
- It's cooked well add black pepper powder and serve hot hot.
Directions Mix the lentils and rice and wash well. The rice and lentils (dal) have to be cooked to a very soft, mash-able consistency for the authentic khichadi taste and texture. In a large pot combine the red lentils, oats, coconut milk, cinnamon and salt. If porridge is becoming too dry, add more coconut milk, ¼ cup at a time. Continue cooking until oats and lentils are soft and porridge is thick.
If you find this Lentil veg dalia/porridge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.