Indexlicious.com – Lobster Alfredo – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster alfredo recipe. To make lobster alfredo you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Alfredo:
- Use 1 box of alfredo pasta noodles.
- Provide 2-3 of lobster tail.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take of minced/dried parsley.
- Take 1/2 cup of good quality parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of dry sherry or white wine.
Instructions to make Lobster Alfredo:
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.
Tender lumps of lobster tossed with fettuccine noodles in a garlicky white wine, parmesan cream sauce. You know it's real love when you both can enjoy a garlicky dish on Valentine's Day. This Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce was made from scratch using fresh lobster meat. I also assembled the creamy Alfredo sauce from four different ingredients, plus the lobster. The sauce is different from my basic Alfredo sauce recipe by one ingredient: garlic powder.
If you find this Lobster Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.