Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Malgapodi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Malgapodi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malgapodi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malgapodi recipe. You can cook malgapodi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malgapodi:
- Take 1 cup of black gram dal.
- Provide Little less than 1 cup of split chickpeas.
- Get 1 tbsp of pigeon pea (toor dal) (optional).
- Use 50 gms of dry red chillies.
- Take 1 of lemon sized tamarind.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 15-20 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Malgapodi:
- Clean all the dals and wipe white clean dry napkin..
- Heat oil in heavy bottom kadhai and add black gram in it. Roast it.. Till pinkish colour..
- Add chana and toor dal and roast combined till if becames fragrant. And golden brown in colour. Then add cumin seeds, Asafoetida, curry leaves and dry red chillies mix it roast for few seconds. Add salt and tamarind.. And off the flame. Mix it..
- Let it cool. Then grind it in fine powder. Seive it. If some rough powder is remaining in more contity grind it again but if in small contity store it separately.. When you make Sambar use this in it. Pour few drops of oil on podi and mix it well.store in Clemson and dry container..
- Serve this Malgapodi with Idaly, dosai and Utthpam.you can also add in sambhar as secret ingredient. Sambar become much more tastier..
Easy to cook, and delicious to consume. Assured Cashews Idli podi is a flavorful condiment made of lentils,seeds and spices. It is known by different names such as milagai podi, gun powder, idli karam podi or chutney podi. Pudi or podi is a generic south Indian term that refers to powder. Since it is eaten with idli, it is known as idli podi.
If you find this Malgapodi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.