Indexlicious.com – Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manchow soup / veg soup topped with crispy fried noodles recipe. You can cook manchow soup / veg soup topped with crispy fried noodles using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles:
- You need of For the veg stock.
- Take 200 gms of About Bottle Gourd.
- Use 80 gms of About coriander stalk & bulb parts of Spring onion.
- Provide 80 gms of About Carrot.
- Use 60 gms of About French beans.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of veg stock cube (Maggi/ Knorr brand).
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Take 3 litres of water.
- Get of For Tempering/ Garnishing.
- You need 1 tsp of veg oil + 1 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veggies…carrot/ beans.
- Provide 7-8 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped (optional).
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Get As required of Spring onion chopped for garnishing.
- Use 1 of small amount of crispy fried noodles (optional).
- Use of For thickening.
- Use 1.5tbsp-2 tbsp of s corn flour + 4-5 tbsps water.
Steps to make Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles:
- Put all the veggies, veg stock cube, ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste, black pepper and water and boil it for an hour till the veggies become soft..
- Strain the veg broth and smash and press the veggies as much as you can to take out the stock or you can blend all veggies in the broth too if you love that way..
- Chop the garlic, carrot, beans and spring onion. Deep Fry the boiled noodles (as much quantity you want…I just took little from the noodles I was going to make chow mein and fried it till it was crispy in a strainer / jali like a nest… could not take pics as my mobile was hijacked at that time by my son). Take oil & butter in a pan,once heated add in the garlic saute, add in veggies, salt and black pepper and saute for less than 5 mins..
- Keep aside little for garnishing and add the rest to the broth and let it simmer for about 5 mins till you prepare the cornflour slurry..
- Once cornflour slurry is ready, add it to the soup mixing it simultaneously so that no lumps forms. Let it cook for at least 3-4 minutes. Your soup will thicken up. (If you want more thicker soup,you can add more cornflour.) Your soup is ready…pour it in a serving bowl, garnish with Fried Crispy noodles, sauteed veggies and spring onion and serve hot. Bon Appetit!!!.
Veg Manchow soup is made from mixed vegetables and spicy in taste. Manchow soup is a healthy soup as it is prepared from vegetables. In India, all restaurants serve fried noodles with manchow soup. Manchow soup's method is almost similar to hot and sour soup as it is thicker in consistency and served crispy fried noodles at the time of serving else they will turn soggy. Vegetable manchow soup is hot, sour, spicy and easy to make.
If you find this Manchow Soup / Veg soup topped with Crispy fried noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.