Indexlicious.com – Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. You can cook mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Provide 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- Use 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- Take to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Get to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Take 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- Take as needed of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
The cooking time can be several minutes longer or shorter depending upon the thickness of your particular piece of salmon. Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular. Here are some great-tasting, all-star baked salmon recipes to enjoy any time. You can also test for doneness by inserting a fork or knife in the salmon and twisting it a bit; the fish should be opaque and flake easily. Remove from oven and serve with side of vegetables.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.