Indexlicious.com – Moms escarole soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moms escarole soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms escarole soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moms escarole soup recipe. To make moms escarole soup you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moms escarole soup:
- Get of Tiny meatballs.
- Prepare 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Soup.
- Take 6 heads of escarole.
- You need 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- Get 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- Use 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- Get of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- Prepare 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Homemade soft croutons.
- You need of Veg oil for frying.
- You need 2 of doz eggs.
- Take 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.
Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Heat the olive oil over a medium flame in a large soup pot. Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic to the pot. Add the stock or water and the. I shared this on Instagram a while back and had so many requests to film the recipe!
If you find this Moms escarole soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.