Indexlicious.com – One tone soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect One tone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One tone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One tone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one tone soup recipe. You can have one tone soup using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One tone soup:
- Use 20 gm of coriander green.
- You need 5 of beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of cauliflower.
- Get 5 grm of sugar.
- Provide 10 gm of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of cabbage.
- Take 1" of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt to taste. sugar 5 gm. corn flour 10 gm. oil 1tbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Get 2 pinch of black pepper.
- Use 2 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinager.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green chilli sauce.
Instructions to make One tone soup:
- Stock method sabse pehle ek chines wok sab veg ko low heat parr 2 hour takk boil karein or jab water half reduce ho jaye to sbi veg stain se bahar nikal lo or baad water ko ek bowl me daal lo or aap ka stock ready soup.
- Soup pehle pan me 1tbs oil or baad sbi veg ko fine chop karr ke saute karein or baad veg stock daal door sabi souce or white vinager add krr do or white paper add karr do or last 2 tbs corn flour pani me add karr ke pan me daal do jab thik ho jaye to last me 2 veg momos add krr do a green coriander ko fine chop cuting karr ke soup me add karo or aap won tone veg soup ready.
As the story of stone soup reveals, in doing so, we often deprive ourselves and everyone else of a feast. This metaphor plays out beyond the realm of food. We hoard ideas, love, and energy, thinking we will be richer if we keep to them to ourselves, when in truth we make the world, and ourselves, poorer whenever we greedily stockpile our reserves. Stone Soup is a memory matching game with a twist. Instead of players finding and making matches to see who can make the most matches, players play together to "cook" a Stone Soup.
If you find this One tone soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.