Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak dal shorba (spinach-lentil soup) recipe. To make palak dal shorba (spinach-lentil soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup):
- You need 2 cups of spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (split pigeon pea).
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 lime of juice of lime.
- Provide as needed of cheese to garnish (opt).
Instructions to make Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup):
- Soak the dal for 30 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion, ginger and garlic till light brown..
- Add the coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red chilli powder mixed with little water..
- Saute for a few seconds. To it, add the dal, spinach, salt and 3 cups water. Pressure cook for 3 whistles..
- When cool, blend in a mixer, add lime juice and heat through. Serve, garnished with some cheese on the top..
Palak Shorba (Spinach Soup) Palak Shorba or Spinach Shorba is similar like spinach soup with Indian spice touch up. Palak Shorba is commonly found in Central Asia and Middle East, even serve in almost all Asian restaurant before meal. Shorba is one of various kind of soup or stew like simply gravy. Spinach lentils soup or Dal palak is a super food as full of nutrition and healthy source of vitamins and minerals. Dal Palak is a diabetic friendly food.
If you find this Palak Dal Shorba (Spinach-lentil Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.