Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanuts and split yellow pea salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanuts and split yellow pea salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
One of the primary types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanuts and split yellow pea salad recipe. To cook peanuts and split yellow pea salad you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanuts and split yellow pea salad:
- Use 1/2 cup of split peas.
- You need 1 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of cucumber finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 4 of spring onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt if preferred.
Steps to make Peanuts and split yellow pea salad:
- Soak the split peas for 3 to 4 hours. Soak peanuts in separate bowl for 3 to 4 hours..
- Wash the split peas and add salt and boil until tender. Do not let it overcook. Drain all water. Wash the peanuts and add salt and pressure cook for 3 whistles. Drain all water..
- In a bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix well. Add in the chopped capsicum, spring onion, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, split peas, peanuts and coriander. Mix everything well. Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving. Enjoy .
Incorporating dishes like this is an easy way to help meet those recommendations. Combine the split peas and broth in a medium saucepan over high heat. Combine the cooked split peas in a large bowl with the tomatoes, corn, parsley, basil, oregano, and chives. Combine the split peas and broth in a medium saucepan over high heat. Drain and rinse until cool while preparing the remainder of the salad.
If you find this Peanuts and split yellow pea salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.