Indexlicious.com – Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe. You can cook sauteed mushrooms and asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus:
- Provide of mushrooms (white button, crimini, oyster, etc).
- Prepare 1 of "bunch" of asparagus.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt (a few big pinches) *see the note below*.
Instructions to make Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus:
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Rinse the asparagus…cut an inch off the ends then cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a medium hot pan add a couple table spoons of oil..
- Add in the mushrooms…spread them out and let them sizzle (without stirring) until the first side is nicely browned..
- Add in the asparagus and saute until tender (with the mushrooms).
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt (kosher or sea salt) either a smoked salt or something like the spruce tip salt I used are good, but plain works as well..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note* I used a flavored salt (spruce tip salt), but any large flake salt is good like kosher or sea salt. For a nice smokey flavor you could use a smoked salt..
How to make Wild Mushrooms and Roasted ASparagus To make it, begin by tossing the asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper on a foil-lined sheet pan. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large sauté pan and cook the shallots until softened, about a minute. Remove the mushrooms to a plate but leave the any remaining butter in the pan. Sauté asparagus and brown mushrooms separately To brown the mushrooms, you should make sure the pan is hot and avoid overcrowding the pan. Once mushrooms and asparagus have been sautéed separately, we briefly stir-fry them together with butter and garlic.
If you find this Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.