Indexlicious.com – Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & lobster with tomatoes recipe. You can have shrimp & lobster with tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes:
- Take 1 of small onion, diced.
- Use 1 of red, yellow & green peppers, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, to coat the saute pan.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled & deveined.
- You need 3 of small lobster tails.
- Take 1 of fresh basil, rolled up & sliced.
Steps to make Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes:
- Heat large saute pan, coat pan with olive oil, add onions, peppers saute for 5 minutes stir in sliced mushrooms, season with salt & pepper, saute about 3-5 minutes, add have the garlic and tomatoes, cook down tomatoes, reseason with salt & pepper,.
- After 10 minutes add lobster tails cook 2-3 minutes, add shrimp cook until done, but dont over cook. Top with fresh basil..
And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp. They'll cook up tastier than the market's already-cooked shrimp. From shrimp cocktail, salads, spreads, cakes and more, these easy shrimp appetizers will hold over a crowd until dinner. Give a humdrum side salad a Scandinavian touch by adding some freshly chopped dill and tiny shrimp. —Kallee Krong-McCreery, Escondido,. Whipping up a delicious seafood dish.
If you find this Shrimp & Lobster with tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.