Indexlicious.com – Soup de jour (leftovers lol) – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe. You can have soup de jour (leftovers lol) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soup de jour (leftovers lol):
- Prepare 1/2 of stick sauteed cut up keilbasa in canola oil.
- Use 1/2 of bunch asparagus roasted in oven in canola oil, butter, n salt/pepper.
- You need 10 of baby carrots.
- Provide 5 of leaves of fresh oregano.
- Provide 1 of small can cream of mushroom n chicken soup.
- You need 1 of quart box of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 of small onion n red bell pepper diced.
- Take 1/2 of spaghetti squash roasted in canola oil, salt/pepper n paprika n shredded into "noodles" with a fork.
Instructions to make Soup de jour (leftovers lol):
- Put chicken stock, onion, red bell pepper n carrots in crock pot n cook on low for 2hours.
- Add oregano leaves asparagus n keilbasa leftovers cook for another hour.
- Add roasted n fork shredded spaghetti squash, cream of mushroom n chicken soup n pint of half n half, n salt/pepper to taste.
- I'll eat with butter bread, toast, bicuits, etc :).
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). Instant dashi granules are sold in conveniently-sized jars or packets and vary in strength. Add more dashi to your soup if you want a stronger stock. You can use yellow, white or red miso paste for this soup. The first step is to make sure your short ribs are dabbed dry with a paper towel so you get all the moisture off.
If you find this Soup de jour (leftovers lol) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.