Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Adai Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Adai Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to adai dosa recipe. To cook adai dosa you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Adai Dosa:
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Take 1 tbsp. of chana dal (Bengal gram).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of tuvar dal (split pigeon pea).
- You need 1 tbsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Use 1/2 tsp. of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 2 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida (hing).
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
Steps to make Adai Dosa:
- Soak the rice, dals, fenugreek seeds and the red chilies overnight. Drain and grind along with salt and asafoetida into a batter, of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non-stick tawa / griddle and smear it with some oil. Drizzle some water over it. After it sizzles and the water evaporates, pour a ladle of the batter..
- Spread it evenly by rotating with your ladle and fry on both the sides with 1 tsp. of oil. Make similar adai in the same way. Serve hot with chilli-garlic chutney and nalla karam podi / any idli podi..
Adai is usually made in many Tamil Brahmin households during Karthikai Deepam. ADAI or MIXED LENTIL DOSA – a nutritious and high protein savory pancake traditionally enjoyed by south Indians for breakfast with their favorite coconut chutney. South Indians love making dosas (rice-lentil savory crepes) and idlis (steamed rice-lentil savory cakes) for breakfast; our staple morning treat with our favorite coconut chutneys. In our house, adai — a dosa -adjacent lentil pancake — was never breakfast (or "tiffin", in the South Indian sense). This was because it has to be eaten hot off the tawa, and Amma only had time to serve it to us, one by one, in the evening.
If you find this Adai Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.