Indexlicious.com – Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe. You can have brad's stuffed double cut pork chops using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops:
- Prepare of For the chops.
- Provide 4 of pork loin chops, bone in and at least 1 1/2" thick.
- Get 1/2 lb of Genoa salami.
- Take 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 6 Oz of smoked cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Prepare of For the sautéed topping.
- Use 1 of LG sweet onion, thin slices.
- Use 1/2 lb of king oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Provide of For the puree.
- You need 1 of LG head cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk + or -.
- Provide of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- You need 1 drop of liquid smoke.
Instructions to make Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops:
- Sprinkle chops liberally with seasoning. Set aside..
- Cut bottom third of the asparagus spears off. Coat asparagus with a small amount of olive oil. Sprinkle with the same seasonings as the pork. Toss to coat. Roast in a 400 degree oven until just done..
- Cut up cauliflower. Place in saucepot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Heat a small amount of canola oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sear chops on each side until well browned. Place in a baking dish and put in the oven until internal temperature reaches 160. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile add onion, mushrooms, garlic, and butter to a frying pan. Fry on medium low heat until carmelized.
- Butterfly pork chops don't cut all the way through. Stuff with salami and 3 asparagus spears. Place a slice of cheese on top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted and stuffing is heated through..
- Drain cauliflower. Place in a food processor. Add butter. Blend well. While running, add milk slowly until puree becomes smooth. Season to taste and add liquid smoke if desired..
- Spread puree on bottom of plate. Add chop on top. Top with mushrooms and 2 asparagus spears. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I breaded the chops and added a baked apple garnish for flair. We were very pleased by the outcome. I used the fat line as marker for making the cuts for the stuffing. We like our pork well done so cooking time may vary according to your tastes. To cut pockets into the pork chops, insert the point of a small sharp knife horizontally into the fat-covered edge.
If you find this Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.