Indexlicious.com – Cheese and corn spring rolls – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese and corn spring rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese and corn spring rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese and corn spring rolls recipe. You can cook cheese and corn spring rolls using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese and corn spring rolls:
- You need of Spring roll pur:.
- Take of sifted all purpose flour.
- Get of salt.
- You need of room temp water.
- You need of Prep:.
- Take of oil.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of Cheese 'and corn filling.
- Prepare of med onion chopped.
- Prepare of dry mixed herbs.
- Prepare of frozen sweetcorn.
- Provide of bbq spice.
- Provide of steak and chops spice.
- Get of chicken spice (all 3 optional just adds extra flavour).
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of pepper powder.
- Get of chopped dhanya.
- Get of Few sprigs chopped spring onion.
- Provide of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use of finely chopped chillies(optional).
Steps to make Cheese and corn spring rolls:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Add the sifted flour and salt into a bowl. Add the 500ml water and mix to form a soft dough. If too wet add little more flour. Separate the dough into 12 balls and roll them out slightly on a floured surface. Spread about one 1/2Tbs oil on 4 of the circles, sprinkle little flour, add one circle on top of the 4, add another 1 1/2 Tbs oil on top of the stacked circles, sprinkle flour then lastly add the other circle. You should have four stacks with three layers each..
- Roll each stack out till you have a big circle and place on your biggest lid. Put one by one into the oven turn it over once you see bubbles and then take it out. Do not overcook or brown them as they will be dry. Cut the sides off till you have a big square. Cut it in half then into quarters. Separate carefully and place them into a damp cloth till you ready to use it..
- Prepare the filling by frying the onion and dry herbs till onion is soft and slightly brown. Add the corn and cook for 10mins. Add the spices and chopped greens. Mix through and take off the heat. Add the grated cheese, mix through and leave to cool. Fill the spring roll purs as in pics below..
- Make a paste of flour and water to seal the spring rolls.
- Place in an air-tight container in the freezer till needed..
Serve with salsa or ranch dressing, or combine equal amounts of salsa and ranch dressing for a different taste. We had the collard green spring rolls, mac n cheese, collard greens, midnight train, sweet tea, and uptown. I originally wanted fried corn, but they ran out. The collard green spring rolls looked nice but really. Spring roll is a delicious, crispy starter.
If you find this Cheese and corn spring rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.