Indexlicious.com – Chicken Gnocchi Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion, diced.
- Provide 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Flour, All purpose.
- Take 16 Oz. of Half & Half.
- Prepare 14 Oz. of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- Get 8 of Chicken Thighs (or 2 breasts).
- Prepare 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt&Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- In a large pot, add butter and oil. Over Medium-High heat saute diced onions, chopped asparagus, and minced garlic. Add Flour to create a roux. Cook another minute….
- Add the Half & Half and Chicken Broth slowly. Half a cup of each at a time. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Meanwhile, start boiling water for the gnocchi. Gnocchi is done boiling when they start to float. [Optional]: In a frypan, after straining Gnocchi, fry them to add a crisp..
- While the Gnocchi boils, Add your chicken to a oiled frypan. Cook on Medium High heat. Add any spices(salt, pepper), then cover..
- Add asparagus, spinach, gnocchi, and chicken to the thickened sauce. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring lightly then let cool..
I hope it becomes a staple in yours as well. How to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup. In a large pot, cook the minced garlic in olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Then cook the chopped chicken breast in the same pot. Saute the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in oil over medium heat until onion is translucent.
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.