Indexlicious.com – Easy Crockpot Potato Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. You can have easy crockpot potato soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Get 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Use 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Take 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you like a thicker soup, use a potato masher. Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.