Indexlicious.com – Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet with asparagus, potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe. To make fillet with asparagus, potato dauphinoise and red wine jus you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus:
- Provide of Jus.
- You need 100 ml of red wine.
- Take 100 ml of port wine.
- Take 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Asparagus.
- Take 2 packets of asparagus.
- Take 50 g of butter.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take of Potato dauphinoise.
- Use 3 of large potatoes.
- Get 200 ml of single cream.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Curled leaf parsley, to garnish.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of Compound butter.
- Take 50 g of butter.
- You need 10 g of curled leaf parsley.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 10 g of chives.
- You need of Steak.
- Prepare of Fillet steak.
- Get 50 g of butter.
Instructions to make Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus:
- To make the dauphinoise, slice the potatoes thinly. Place a small scoop of butter at the bottom of the pot and then layer your potatoes on top. In-between each layer, add some thin slices of garlic and some butter. Once all the potato is used, pour enough cream to cover the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes..
- For the asparagus, cut the ends off and place in a hot pan with butter. Turn down the heat and add the Clive of garlic, and leave to cook with the lid on..
- Fillet is a hard cut to cook, but with time and skill, it becomes a breeze. Make sure the pan is very hot with a drizzle of olive oil. When it's shimmering it's ready. Make sure you have seasoned your steaks well in advance and are at room temperature..
- Place the steak onto the pan and leave for a minute just to sear that side. Then flip the steaks, to sear the other side. Add in the butter and the garlic and rosemary for the jus. You didn't read that wrong, you do need to use the one for the jus..
- Baste the steaks in the hot, herby butter and when the steak looks and feels ready, it is ready to come out and rest..
- Whilst it is resting, pour the red wine and port into the same pan and deglaze. Cook the alcohol off until the sauce is thick..
- DO THIS STEP AN HOUR IN ADVANCE. For the compound butter, mash the butter, parsely, garlic and chives together with a pestle and mortar. Roll the butter into a small sausage with cling film and freeze until hard. Once solid, place into the fridge..
- Serve the dauphinoise in its pot with a garnish of curled leaf parsley. Lay the steak on top of the sautéed asparagus and place a slice of compound butter on the top. Drizzle the sauce around the sides and on the steak and serve for a delicious meal. Bon appetit!.
Check out the menu for Splinters Restaurant. The menu includes our all day a la carte menu, and light lunch menu. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Served with dauphinoise potatoes, roast winter vegetables and a red wine jus Corn-Fed Chicken Filled Served with red pepper mousse, fondant potato, green beans in bacon and tarragon jus Pan-Fried Duck Breast Served with sweet potato, snap peas and an orange and green peppercorn sauce Sirloin Steak Served with parmentier potatoes, Drizzle the fillet with olive oil and season with pepper. Cut the vanilla bean pod in half, scrape out the seeds and add both to the cabbage along with the star anise and sultanas.
If you find this Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.