Indexlicious.com – Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky asparagus and mushroom stirfry recipe. To cook garlicky asparagus and mushroom stirfry you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus stalks.
- Provide 10 of Baby bella mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of Garnish.
- You need 1 small of parsley leaf.
- Provide 1 small of green onion, sliced lengthwise.
Steps to make Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry:
- In a wide, heavy bottom pan, take the olive oil, and place on high heat. Once hot, the oil slightly thins, and spreads on the pan..
- Add the minced garlic, and lower the heat to medium. Fry the garlic for about a minute until the aroma changes. The garlic shouldn't go brown..
- In the meantime, prep the asparagus. Break the hard "woody" portion of the stock by naturally bending the stalks. Then, chop the remaining portion of the stalks diagonally, to get the beautiful slices shown in the picture. Do not discard the "spear tip" of the asparagus, that is also usable in the dish. The woody part of the stalk is inedible, and can be discarded, unless you are planning to make a soup of some kind – the stalks are a great ingredient for the stock, in that case..
- Add the chopped asparagus into the garlic flavored oil. Sauté the asparagus stems for about 2 minutes. Add the seasoning (salt and pepper).
- Once the asparagus is about half done (2 minutes), add the mushrooms..
- Sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Then add the lime juice and the chilli flakes..
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Asparagus should still be green, tender, and yet have a crunch. Add the parsley. Plate it onto the serving dish..
- Garnish with the parsley leaf and the green onions..
- Serve warm – right off the pan, if you can 🙂 Enjoy!.
Add the asparagus, mushrooms and shallot. Sprinkle a little salt over and stir fry until mushrooms have released their water and browned a bit. Lubricate your wok again with a ladle of oil, take out excess leaving a tablespoon, then add the garlic, ginger, chopped green onions, and Chinese cooking wine and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the mushrooms, asparagus, and shrimp all at once. When hot, stir in the garlic and follow with the shrimp.
If you find this Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.